SOLD after First Open House at a RECORD
This excellently preserved double-storey home is situated on a 343 sqm block, ideal for the growing family, located only a few minutes away from "Austral Neighbourhood Centre", close proximity to great schools to select from, three being Austral Public School, St Anthony of Padua College and Unity Grammar School.
This modern home was built less than a year ago and is ideally positioned only a few minutes walk to the bus stop along Edmondson Avenue and approximately 4 mins drive to the train station & proposed future Leppington Town Centre.
The outdoor barbeque area, alfresco and spacious living areas on both floors are only a few of the many jaw-dropping features this house has to offer!
• 2600 ceiling height
• 3 spacious bedrooms and study/home office
• 2 Open plan living spaces
• Master bedroom with walk-In wardrobe & ensuite
• 2 modern bathrooms and one with bathtub
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Modern kitchen with an island bench
• Stainless Steel Modern Appliances
• 2 Zone Air-conditioning
• Claytons outdoor kitchen + BBQ + bar cooler fridge, Beefeater 4
gas burner BBQ and granite benchtop
• 10kw Solar Panels
For more information, please get in touch with us at Sapphire Leppington.
Disclaimer: - Sapphire Estate Agents believes that all information contained herein be true and correct to the best of our ability and in no way misleading; however, all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries.