Torrens Titled Luxury Duplex in Heart of Leppington
Take advantage of what Leppington has to offer!
27A Capparis Lane Leppington
These beautifully soon-to-be constructed duplex properties are located in Sydney's southwest, home of the upcoming Nancy Bird Walton Western Sydney Airport. The subdivision was made on a lot of 524.70m2 with two spacious duplexes, with 264.7 and 260 sq metres which is sure to impress both family and friends!
Watch Leppington grow with a dramatic change of newly developed infrastructure such as shopping, public transport, retail precincts, bustling business parks nearby and beautiful parks for the whole family to enjoy, have the benefit of watching your property thrive in this impeccable suburb.
Feel at ease with only minutes drive to Leppington public school, Denham Court public school, Emerald Hills shopping village and Leppington train station.
*Some Inclusions *
- Modern Facade with great looks, Void areas and Balcony in both of them
- 2.7m Ceiling heights on both floors
- 20mm stone bench top with waterfall edges in the kitchen
- Bathrooms tiles up to the ceiling and niche in showers
- 20mm Stone bench top in bathrooms and laundry
- Driveway Included
- 600x600 floor tiles downstairs
- Tiling in the porch, alfresco
- Security system
- Ducted Air-conditioning
- Master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
First homebuyer? Investor? this beautiful property is sure to tick all the boxes!
Disclaimer: - Sapphire Estate Agents believes that all information contained herein to be true and correct to the best of our ability and in no way misleading, however, all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches.